This annual event, with the primary aim of showcasing South East Asia’s mining sector to an international audience, is scheduled to return to Singapore from March 26-28.
The speakers who have come on board to be a part of Mining Investment Asia 2019 include:
- Brian Leni, Founder, Junior Stock Review (Canada) (First time speaker at this event).
- Daniel Ornatowski, Board of Directors, Chief Investment Officer, IMP Minerals (Indonesia) (First time speaker at this event).
- Deborah McCombe, President and CEO, Principal Geologist, RPA Inc (Canada) (First time speaker at this event).
- Tom James, CEO and Founder, NR Capital (Singapore) (First time speaker at this event).
- Joyce Chang, Associate Editor, S&P Platts (Singapore) (First time speaker at this event).
- Tiur Henny Monica, Head of Legal, Blackspace (Indonesia) (First time speaker at this event).
- Michel Labrousse, Managing Partner, Mazarin Capital (Hong Kong).
- Hendra Sinadia, Executive Director, Indonesia Coal Mining Association (Indonesia).
- Clyde Russell, Asia Commodities and Energy Columnist, Thomson Reuters (Australia).
Over the past four years, the high quality speakers assembled at this event have provided insightful regional and international perspectives, leading to Mining Investment Asia being recognised as the leading event in the region for global companies and individuals who wish to understand what makes South East Asia mining industry tick, and meet the key players in the region.
In addition, what makes Mining Investment Asia special is the…
- Great networking opportunities
- High level discussions
- Opportunity to understand and meet the relevant decision makers from the South East Asia mining industry.
Andrew Heinrichs, Director of Strategic Venture Funds (Hong Kong) said: “Events like Mining Investment Asia helps to connect us with government investment promotion agencies and mining associations from Malaysia, Indonesia etc. Meeting delegates from these organisations at the event enables us to reach out to the numerous companies behind them which brings incredible value to us.”
Dato Aminudin Hashim, CEO of Menteri Besar Inc, a government body tasked with driving growth in the Malaysian state of Perak, highlighted that “Mining Investment Asia is a great event. A good event depends not only on the content but the quality of the attendees. I got to meet many senior players in the industry, from the mining, policy and the financing industry. It is a great meeting of minds from the mining sector here in Singapore”.
Dr Jose Leviste Jr, Chairman of Oceana Gold (Philippines) and Vice Chairman of Chamber of Mines Philippines said: “I am glad to be here at Mining Investment Asia as I had the opportunity to correct some of the misperceptions on the Philippines mining industry and I am glad to be here to connect with the mining fraternity in Singapore.”
Spaces are still available for sponsors, exhibitors and delegates who wish to be a part of Mining Investment Asia. Delegates can enjoy discounts of up to $400 with the early bird pricing.
Enquiries can be sent to Vishal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +65 6717 6019. More information can be found at the event website: https://www.mininginvestmentasia.com/