Over the couple of months, interest in realising the Philippines’s first LNG hub gathered significant momentum.
Solicited proposals by global LNG players to partner are being considered by both the government and key local stakeholders.
One of the most critical parts of the value chain relates to LNG infrastructure experts, and this neutral platform will see key infrastructure players such as Wison Marine and AG&P presenting case studies relating to their expertise and successes.
Thus, significant LNG to Power project opportunities will be presented and addressed at the timely 5th LNG Supply, Transport & Storage Philippines Forum, taking place on October 24-26 2018 at the SMX AURA, Manila, Philippines.
Among the speakers you can expect to network with include:
- Sen. Sherwin Gatchalian, Chairman, THE ENERGY COMMITTEE OF THE SENATE (invited)
- H.E Alfonso G. Cusi, Secretary, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY (invited)
- Atty. Agnes Devanadera, Chairperson, ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION (invited)
- Laura Saguin, Division Chief, OIMB – NGMD, DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- ADM. Reuden S Lista (Rtd), Chairman & CEO, PHILIPPINES NATIONAL OIL COMPANY (invited)
- Unai Pastor, Director – Origination, CHENIERE ENERGY
- Alan Townsend, Senior Industry Specialist, IFC-INTERNATIONAL FINANCE CORPORATION
- Karim Manuel G. Garcia, Vice President Business Development, METRO PACIFIC INVESTMENTS CORPORATION
- Jose Basanio T. Aldon, Managing Director & CEO, AXI LNGAS INC
- Mugiono, President Director, PT PGN LNG
- Makoto Matsumoto, Manager – Research Team, Energy Resources and International Business Unit, OSAKA GAS CO.,LTD
- Mark Dalton, Director, EVOLV LNG PTE. LTD
- Mangesh Patankar, Director – Gas and LNG Consulting, WOOD MACKENZIE
- Vincent Martin Villegas, Vice President, FIRST GEN CORPORATION (Invited)
- Chrysogonus Herrera, Senior Vice President – Commercial & Planning, MERALCO POWERGEN (invited)
- Graham Elliot, Director, ENERGY WORLD CORPORATION (invited)
- Eufemio C. Buluran Jr., Regional Transmission Planning Manager, NATIONAL GRID CORPORATION (invited)
- Parth Jindal, Managing Director, HOEGH LNG
- Ryota Hayashi, General Manager / LNG Project Group (A), LNG Carrier Division, Project Manager / Offshore Project Division, MITSUI O.S.K. LINES, LTD.
- Mark Yong, Director, BMT ASIA PACIFIC
- Nor Aslam Khan, Director, NEWGAS PTE LTD
2018 will see more key stakeholders participating from growing LNG influencers and players notably from Philippines and the Asia Pacific region.
More information is available at http://www.lng-world.com/lng_phil2018/