Developed in conjunction with the region’s senior LNG community, LNG Asia Pacific Congress 2018 will bring together leaders from key stakeholders. This is a unique event in the region bringing you the latest in pricing, supply and demand balance, contracting strategies, shipping rates, tech developments, reducing costs of LNG project development, up-to-the-minute insights from top buyers in Asia and emerging markets, and more.
Regional stakeholders will gather on Conference Day one to provide analysis and projections of the LNG market. Some topics that will be discussed are the updates on global oil prices, developments in the global supply-demand balance, various barriers hindering LNG in promising markets, global and domestic policies, and key business models impacting gas network growth.
An exclusive Q&A session with LNG buyers will be held in the afternoon to provide insights on energy mix, government push policies, country-specific challenges and regulations impacting demand, price and cost, supply and demand gaps, and other aspects.
In addition, a series of panel discussions on Conference Day two will explore the indications and trends of the pricing transition in Asia Pacific, as well as the emerging contracts and business models in the industry. Attendees can expect comprehensive insights from panelists such as: Osaka Gas (Japan), Texas LNG (U.S), K-Electric (Pakistan), SKK Migas (Indonesia), AXI LNGAS (Philippines) and more.
Leaders from key financial institutions will also be present to share on drivers and challenges for infrastructure financing and investment in Asia-Pacific and emerging markets.
Why you should attend:
· Buyer and end-user presentations on demand outlook
· Latest commercial opportunities in LNG Markets & Trading, Terminals and Infrastructure (FSRU and FLNG)
· Exclusive panels on the most pressing issues – pricing, contracts, trading and bankability
· Unique focus on developing and driving small-scale LNG
· Business critical insights and innovative technological solutions
· Interactive formats including dynamic roundtable discussions, panel debates and workshops