Hi China 2017 takes place from 20-22 June in the SNIEC, Shanghai. China is a key food and beverage market for businesses globally and Health ingredients China, together with its co-located events delivers the entire value chain for the health ingredients, food ingredients, nutraceuticals and functional food industries, all under one roof.
The 4th Nutraceutical Industry Development Conference presented by the authorities from China’s health industry will once again take place alongside Hi China on 20-21 June 2017. The bilingual conference is a great way for both domestic and international companies to keep updated on the latest policies and technologies.
Themed “China Market Entry Strategy for Foreign Dietary Supplements”, the conference will invite heads of state ministries and commissions such as the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM); the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ); Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA); health food review experts; and renowned entrepreneurs. They will all discuss issues such as China’s latest nutrition and health policies, the technical requirements of health food registration and filing, cross-border ecommerce, market trends, and brand building. You can find the full programme here.
Registration for Hi China is free, so sign up today and you will benefit from:
- Free access to Hi China and six co-located events including HNC, NEX and Expo FoodTec
- Access to more than 450 leading global food and health ingredient suppliers including Naturex, Du Pont, Gelita, GNT, Jebsen and many more
- Access to all on-site features including the exhibitor seminars, self-guided discovery tours and free business match-making
- Access to the Nutraceutical Industry Development Conference, a bilingual conference that will get you up to speed on all the policy and technical developments from across the market
- Networking opportunities with more than 64,000 industry professionals
- VIP access if you pre-register to attend the event
WHEN: 20-22 June
WHERE: SNIEC, Shanghai, China