Join more than 200 top-tier names in the trade and treasury community for a day of lively debate, networking and discussion.
For Indian companies involved in exporting their goods globally; for international corporates looking to enter the Indian market; for financial institutions providing funding options; for insurers and lawyers involved in covering these operations; for any institution involved in international trade finance, this established annual event is a prime opportunity to meet face-to-face with market peers – a place to share expertise and experiences first-hand at the only event of its kind in India.
Topics covered include:
· Putting the spotlight on India: Policy update, trade outlook and future developments
· Understanding the mechanisms, structures and risk management strategies to succeed in the Indian market
· Opportunities and challenges for digitisation and technology transformation: blockchain, trade receivables discounting, eUCP
· Infrastructure financing and supply chain management for short and long-term projects
· Creating strategies to mitigate trade credit and insurance risk for the Indian market and the role of stakeholders
· International corporate perspectives on setting up businesses in India
WHEN: 22 February
WHERE: Taj Lands End, Mumbai, India