Leaders in Logistics: Post & Parcel APAC will bring together 200-plus global leaders from across post and logistics.
Uniting integrators, commercial and postal operators, it will discuss the key challenges facing the logistics industry, offering key insights into the solutions that will overcome present and future challenges.
With representation from 80-plus companies across more than 25 countries, this is the go-to event in the APAC region for any and all people looking to innovate their logistics offering.
Take a look at the key reasons why you should be heading to Singapore this November:
- Gathering together national posts, as well as exciting regional operators, startups and last mile providers, this is the conference where you can discover the realities of the industry in the region and discover the unique challenges and opportunities in operations.
- With case study presentations from Royale International Group, UPS, Fetchr and GoGoVan covering last mile deliveries, technology and sustainability, this conference will offer proven examples of how you can overcome challenges in logistics.
- With insights from Singapore, China, India, Cambodia, the Philippines and more, you will unearth the secrets to successful operations and discover the factors that drive growth in very different national environments.
- Join DHL, Cambodia Post and China Post to learn how to build partnerships throughout the APAC region (and beyond) and discover how technologies can boost your international network to create smooth cross-border deliveries.
- What factors will impact global deliveries? What tools do you need to adapt for the future? SingPost, Canada Post, FedEx, Austria Post and YTO Express will share how they are innovating in operations and adapting for the skyrocketing growth of e-commerce. Gain the necessary insights to ensure your business is prepared for the challenges of the future.
- Understand the e-commerce trends that are driving parcel delivery, uncover how India Post is making deliveries to people in the remotest of communities, and learn the trends and opportunities in e-commerce.
- Meet with industry leaders from postal and logistics operators, start-ups, etailers and solution providers from across the globe, to discuss new opportunities and gain exposure to the issues and solutions impacting logistics today.
“This is an amazing conference, it helps us to link China with the world, especially with the European Union and South East Asia.” - Vice President, YTO Express
“The conference covers current and very relevant topics… I would highly recommend to those wanting to know more about the post and parcels services industry.” - Head of Asia Business Development (E-commerce & International), Australia Post
“Leaders in Logistics offered a good opportunity for updating the market trend and meeting with influential figures in CEP industry. Well organised and thought provoking. Look forward to joining again.” - Cross Border E-commerce Logistics Director – International Business, China Post
To find out more about the event, visit the Leaders in Logistics: Post & Parcel APAC 2019 website.