For the past four years, IoT Asia has been at the forefront of bringing global collaboration and partnership opportunities to governments, businesses and communities in Asia. IoT Asia is an award-winning stage that brings together technology heads, design architects, solution architects, engineers, academic institutions, investors and start-ups to assess the latest trends and partnership models in Asia.
Featuring a 6,000 square metre exhibition multi-track though provoking conferences and community–driven seminars, IoT Asia 2018 will put the spotlight on the following key areas critical to the development of IoT in Asia:
· Smart cities
· Industrial IoT
· IoT data analytics
What to Expect at IoT Asia 2018?
· 6000-plus senior executives
· 500-plus exhibitor products
· 100-plus speakers
· 30-plus networking & interactive hours
· 25-plusseminars at TechSpace
· Three track conferences
· One site tour
IoT Asia has earned worldwide recognition through our successes at a wide range of global and local competitions as a widely acclaimed event in the industry. It was awarded:
· UFI Marketing Award in 2016
· People’s Choice Silver Award for Event of the Year in Postscape’s 2015/2016 IoT Awards
· Trade Conference Organiser of the Year for IoT Asia 2014 at Singapore Experience Awards 2015
· The only Asian finalist for the Event of the Year category in Postscape’s 2014/2015 IoT awards
There is a promo code of 15 percent discount exclusively for Asia Outlook’s members: IOT18MPAO15. Please note that early bird rates end on 31 January, 2018 before prices increase to standard rates. The form will close on 22 March, 2018.
Make a positive difference to your business. Join us at IoT Asia 2018 on 21-22 March. Register online now at http://www.internetofthingsasia.com/registration!
WHEN: 21-22 March, 2018
WHERE: Hall 3, Singapore EXPO, Singapore