Now in its fifth year and building on the success of our previous events in Tianjin and Beijing, China Downstream Technology & Markets Conference is fast becoming the premier technology and business event for the Chinese downstream community.
The unique event provides the ideal platform to meet a significant number of the region’s major regional operating companies. Regular attendees include: CNPC, Sinopec, PetroChina, CNOOC, Huajin Refinery, Fujian Refining & Petrochemical Company, East Star Petchem, Lubrizol Zhuhai and many more business leaders setting the pace in the oil & gas industry.
Co-hosted by the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation (CPCIF), the event is the only one of its kind in China dedicated to bringing together regional operating companies with the leading technology suppliers, contractors and equipment manufacturers to discuss the latest developments in refining, residue upgrading and petrochemicals.
Delegates will obtain an insight into the current performance, future outlook and best investment opportunities for each industry sector from prestigious speakers and enjoy unrivalled networking opportunities.
- New trends and challenges for the refining and petrochemicals industries
- Key factors shaping the low oil price and future evolution
- Investment and partnership opportunities in China
- Focus on the policies and regulatory changes affecting the refining and petrochemical sectors
- Improving safety, waste treatment and efficiency in refineries and petrochemical complexes
- Aiming for a greener industry: environmental issues and solutions
- Meeting the operational excellence challenges through people, assets and technology
- Development strategies China’s refineries: challenges and opportunities
- Gasoline technologies and catalysts: reforming, isomerisation and oxygenates
- Focus on clean diesel technologies and catalysts: hydrotreating and hydrocracking
- Technology approach to optimise refinery performance
- Focus on the latest petrochemical projects and technology advancements in China
- Update on MTO, MTG technologies and projects
Other key themes and sessions include the drivers for residue-upgrading, and sub-sessions on refining/petrochemicals integration and lubrication oil.
WHEN: 15-16 June, 2016
WHERE: Beijing, China